Wheather you are part of the action or a bypasser you are able to influence and improve your surrounding.
1 in 3 children is bullied at school
60% of cases are never reported
Every 5 min a bike is stolen in public
Each abuse costs a company over $7.5K
1 in 5 change job due to fake rumours
90% of abused woman feel alone
Early advice, raises happyness by 50%
3% report anti-social behaviour in events
Mass on mute
All the cases above are just a sample of what happens around us every day. Mass silences most of them.
Don't hold back your thoughts, worried to stand-out and be identified. Finally, you can inform safely without being pointed at.
Our aim is to get a mutual benefit for the individual’s communication with the collective.
Situations where certain things need to be said
because it is right and good. Speak up!
You have more impact than you think.
• Problem: Paul is bullied during the school breaks.
• Solution: Nick walks by, sees the issue and sends a message to the school. Thanks to that information, teachers put an extra eye on Paul.
• Problem: Becky, new in her job, is constantly harassed by the manager Thomas. She is afraid to lose the job in case of reporting it.
• Solution: Ryan, senior in the company and Thomas’ friend, decides to report anonymously to HR.
• Problem: A backpack goes missing from John´s locker. After John asks everybody, no one knows anything.
• Solution: someone cover by the anonymity finally informs who took it or where it could be found.
• Problem: Jason’s boss is creating a very toxic environment due to lack of management skills. The main manager is not aware of this practice.
• Solution: Jason is tired of working hard and late daily. After informed, the main manager creates a new working schedule in order to avoid any extra hours.
• Problem: There are some Chinese whispers about Matt at work. This is hindering his progression and he’s about to resign.
• Solution: Matt’s colleagues send a message to him. Thanks to this early information input, Matt is aware and able to resolve the situation.
• Problem: In a lady’s night out, Amanda is visibly concerned and out of mind. It’s noticeable that something is wrong.
• Solution: The next day, Amanda receives an Anonymous email with useful information and all the support of her friends.
• Problem: The office is a total chaos, the manager cannot find any solution.
• Solution: Slysend is implemented in the office as Advice / Suggestion box. Eventually there is a lot real feedback with many new and creative ideas to solve it.
• Problem: George is in a public event. As usual, people around him don´t let him to fully enjoy the spectacle.
• Solution: George informs the venue of the problem. Finally, the venue takes action.
Currently, we are all focusing on our isolated tunnel vision. We provide a new way of connecting people to each other, with a full 360 view of its surroundings, giving a new common sharing. A deeper view of the situations is basic to achieve right decisions. No more blind decisions.
Biased message’s background attention? With our platform, we make all pieces come into play. Engage all the subjects into the action, and get the two sides of story. No matter who you are, if you are Pawn or a Queen, now you are involved in the game. The message becomes the KING.
No one around you saying anything? No initiative? It´s frustrating how a mass shares a feeling or thought, but none of them make a move. Now, you can be active without losing your anonymity, staying in the group safely. The silence of the mass will be broken!